Kevin Ash participated as a panelist for the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum DC 2017.
The 6th annual forum brought together more than 400 multifamily owners, investors and developers and other industry principals.
This is a high-level thought leadership conference where you can:
- • Network with 400+ developers, owners, investors, financiers, architects, engineers and other industry principals.
- • Hear how the national economy and changing administration may impact the multifamily business in the region.
- • See what’s trending in emerging amenities and design choices and how they vary by demographics, location and product type.
- • Get updates on the current debt and equity landscape and how to raise necessary capital.
- • Learn how some multifamily owners and developers are saving costs and safeguarding their projects in light of recent cost increases
- • Explore underserved and opportunistic neighborhoods in, around and outside the D.C. metro that are ripe for new (or redeveloped) apartments and condos.